Search This Blog

Monday 17 February 2014

I'm Back and I'm proud to be!!! (me and Olympics)

Hey guys,
 I'm back and now i'm 12 years old and I understand what it's like to have a Blog and have to post daily!
So since i'm back i'll tell you 5 things I like now and 5 things I dislike now!

Likes
-School-math,art and gym!
-Video games-MINECRAFT!
-Drawing pictures (sketching)
-Having snowball fights and playing soccer!
-Watching the Olympics!
Extra: I got a new laptop for Christmas and I love playing on it to!

Dislikes
-Getting snow in my face
-Having to share my laptop with my brothers!
-Talking in front of big crowds
-Broccoli and Cauliflower!
 -Wearing uniform!

Olympics
I love the Olympic as you can see above and I really love the winter Olympics in Sochi this year!
My favorite event to watch is freestyle snowboarding cause it's cool and I snowboard!
This year in class we had to do a project on a sport in the winter Olympics this year and I ended up getting Canadian girls Snowboarding. Then after we had to chose someone from that event I chose Spencer O'brien! Then I presented as if I was her!


No comments:

Post a Comment