Search This Blog

Thursday 20 February 2014

My Morning!

Hello everyone,
I want to start by saying i'm sorry for not blogging yesterday! I was about to but then my computer FROZE so I wasn't in the mood to rewrite the whole thing again so sorry.

This morning I woke up at about 6:50 and made my self some cereal-CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!
Then I watched YouTube videos on my laptop!
Some videos were Call of Duty Ghost, some were Minecraft and some were pranks!
I watch the pranks on the BFvsGF YouTube channel there so amazing! And funny!
Then around 7:35 I got dressed for school! After I was done I went back on my laptop cause my mom said ''She will drive us to school today''! So I watched a few for videos and then I came on my blog to blog so that's what i'm doing!
So that's pretty much my morning!
Now i'm going to watch a few more videos then pack my bag and leave!

P.S: Tonight I blogging about The Walking Dead or tomorrow morning so bye!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment